Employee Expenses and Dispensations in Sudbury

Employee Expenses in Sudbury / P11D in Sudbury Seago & Stopps Payroll Solutions Limited

Following the introduction of Real Time Information (RTI), employers must submit information to HMRC regarding deductions they have made for PAYE, NICs and student loans when or before each payment is made, rather than at the end of the year.

Employers still need to complete forms P11D and P11D(b) in respect of taxable benefits and allowances.

Form P11D(b) is used to declare the amount of Class 1A NICs payable, and must be filled in and signed if any benefits or expenses payments are being supplied on form P11D.

It is often possible to apply for a dispensation, thus removing the need for forms P11D. This can apply for those expenses for which an employee would usually be able to claim as being wholly, exclusively and necessarily incurred. Such expenses might include:

  • Telephone expenses
  • Travel and subsistence expenses
  • Credit cards used for business purposes
  • Fees and subscriptions
  • Business entertainment costs

We can help you in deciding whether to apply for a dispensation and, if necessary, change expense payment procedures so that a successful application for dispensation can be made.

Dealing with employee expenses can be something of a headache. This is where Seago & Stopps Payroll Solutions Limited can help Sudbury businesses, lightening the load by dealing with employee expenses payments and P11Ds on your behalf.

Employers are facing an increasing number of record-keeping and reporting requirements. Let us help by taking the hard work off your hands, with our comprehensive range of payroll solutions. Contact us today.